Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Reno Bike Project (RBP) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit community bicycle shop and advocacy group committed to creating a nationally recognized, cycling-friendly community through advocacy, education, and cooperation in the Truckee Meadows.
Reno Bike Project achieves its mission by:
- Making cycling more accessible through recycling and recirculation of used bikes into the community at affordable prices.
- Holding bike mechanics workshops and encouraging self-sufficiency by providing a space for community members to repair their own bicycles rather than incur maintenance costs.
- Promoting and holding events to encourage bicycle activism.
- Working with public officials and other organizations to advocate for cycling rights and growth in the Truckee Meadows.
- Complementing other local groups to encourage youth safety and cycling-related arts and culture, and contributing to Reno's continual growth as a diverse and vibrant community.
- Keeping an open mind to all cycling needs and ideas and helping to facilitate positive growth.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!