Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to erase the need for abortion through effectively serving pregnant, at risk women by transforming their fear into confidence.
All WPCC services and free and confidential
- Pregnancy tests administered by a professional medical staff
- Limited diagnostic ultrasound to diagnose viability and gestational age of the fetus
- Medically acurate information on the emotional, physical, and spiritual effects of an abortion, presented in a caring, non judgmental atmostphere
- Stepping Stones Pregnancy Support Group: empowering young women through education, support, and material resources during their pregnancy and through the first two years of the baby's life
- Referrals for housing, medical care, legal assistance, food, Medical, and financial assistance
- Biblically based healing support groups for those suffering from the trauma of a past abortion
- Erika Jallins
- (562) 902-3803
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!