Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To provide direct assistance to the working poor, and needy; including emergency food, and clothing. Additionally, provide referrals for shelter, medical, vocational, educational and counseling services.
Highly focused on achieving the greatest possible efficiency and impact by funneling volunteers and money from Northern Kentucky's financially advantaged neighborhoods to its most desperate counterparts. Services are delivered, hands-on, by a large base of volunteers to their disadvantaged neighbors in public housing, building true relationships between people who live on the opposite ends of Northern Kentucky's socioeconomic scale.
- Living in public housing or low-income neighborhoods
- Single mother and grandmothers
- Raising two or more school age children
- One or more disabilities, including respiratory diseases, diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, mental illness or deficiencies
- Low-paying or part-time employment
- Routinely needs emergency assistance