Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
World-class education available to everyone
To be the destination site for teachers, parents, and students to create, share, and find peer-reviewed, high-quality learning resources that improve teacher effectiveness and student performance.
Our Cause To eliminate the educational divide Our Beliefs
- We believe in freely sharing educational resources in order to eliminate the educational divide.
- We believe in the power of community, with its collaboration of diverse minds, experiences and cultures.
- We believe in open educational resources and the cycle of continuous improvement it encourages.
- We believe no child should be left behind.
- We believe no child should be held back.
A non-profit organization, Curriki is the leading K-12 global community for teachers, students and parents to create, share, and find open learning resources that improve teacher effectiveness and student outcomes. Anyone with access to the Internet can contribute and use the free K-12 learning resources available on Curriki. The strong community aspect of Curriki encourages collaboration of diverse experiences from around the world to develop "best of breed" learning resources (peer-reviewed and classroom tested) and to create a culture of continuous improvement. With 180,000 members and 42,000+ learning assets, Curriki attracts more than 1.6 million unique visitors per year. Join today www.curriki.org
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!