Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield are committed to furthering the healing ministry of Jesus. We dedicate our resources to:
- Delivering compassionate, high-quality, affordable health services
- Serving and advocating for our sisters and brothers who are poor and disenfranchised; and
- Partnering with others in the community to improve the quality of life.
A growing and diversified health care ministry distinguished by excellent quality and committed to expanding access to those in need.
Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield are committed to providing high-quality, affordable health care to the communities we serve. Above all else we value:
- Dignity - Respecting the inherent value and worth of each person.
- Collaboration - Working together with people who support common values and vision to achieve shared goals.
- Justice - Advocating for social change and acting in ways that promote respect for all persons and demonstrate compassion for our sisters and brothers who are powerless.
- Stewardship - Cultivating the resources entrusted to us to promote healing and wholeness.
- Excellence - Exceeding expectations through teamwork and innovation.
Sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield has cared for the residents of Kern County for over 100 years. Mercy is committed to delivering compassionate, high-quality, affordable health care services with special attention to the poor and underserved.
Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield consists of two campuses: one located in downtown Bakersfield and the other being the only acute care hospital west of the 99 Freeway. Mercy is a member of Dignity Health , the largest not-for-profit health care provider in California.
Dignity Health is the eighth largest hospital system in the nation and the largest not-for-profit hospital provider in California. Founded in 1986, the DH network of more than 10,000 physicians and approximately 53,000 employees serves a population spanning 22 million people at 41 hospitals across California, Arizona, and Nevada.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!