Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our Mission is to provide an exceptional system of safe, accessible, well-planned and maintained parks, facilities, public cemetery, natural areas and public shorelines.
Our Mission is to provide affordable opportunities for recreational and educational experiences.
Our Mission is to preserve and expand our urban forest resources through a well-planned and systematic approach to tree maintenance, planting and natural area management.
Our Mission is to preserve and promote parks' historic legacy.
Our Mission is to provide opportunities for cultural interaction by facilitating community and ethnic festivals and through the display of public art.
The Madison Park System believes that our success is based on the following values:
- We strive to provide outstanding public services.
- We encourage public participation through outreach and community relations.
- We celebrate ethnic diversity.
- We use professional and equitable standards when planning, preserving and maintaining our resources to reflect community and neighborhood heritage, needs and changing interests.
- We recognize the contributions professional staff makes to our success. We believe in career development, on-going training, participation in our decision-making processes and recognition for accomplishments.
- We are committed to public and employee safety.
- We accept our roles as stewards of our natural environment.
- We recognize the contributions that volunteers make to our success.
- We believe in demonstrating fiscal responsibility.
- We recognize the added benefits of inter-agency and community partnerships.
- Ashley Harrop
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!