Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Monarch Hospice & Palliative Care is a select team of highly skilled and compassionate professionals who are dedicated to providing premier end-of-life care, and act as advocates of patient rights, values and personal choices. We serve and fulfill the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of all persons experiencing loss and illness.
Through our Interdisciplinary Team of Hospice Professionals, Monarch Hospice provides the following services 24 hours a day -- 365 days a year:
- Comprehensive medical care and management
- Medications related to the hospice diagnosis that enhance comfort
- Medical supplies and equipment that promote dignity
- Assistance with personal care and activities
- Support for the patient and family with emotional and spiritual issues
- Coordination of community resources
- Education for the family and caregivers for providing care to the patient
- Bereavement services and counseling for family and friends
- Volunteers to provide companionship and respite support
- Special services for speech, diet and physical therapies
- Integrative therapies such as journaling, reiki, massage, and music
- Shannon Ryan
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!