Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
"Where there is no vision...the people perish" Prov. 29:18
- Lead the lost Christ by providing vision for their lives.
- Provide communication to reach the masses via all forms of media and literature which shall provide and develop positive homes, communities and churches.
- Demonstrate the genuine love of Christ through unity of the body of Christ.
- Effectively reach diverse cultures while developing skills to divorce welfare and teaching survival in the world system.
- Provide a safe haven for the abused through counseling, substance abuse reversal programs and shelter.
- Provide a nurturing environment and develop our young men and women as leaders in the kingdom and in the community.
- Develop and maintain an active role in the lives of the elderly to assure safety in the community.
- Employ staff to direct and implement these numerous areas of ministry.
*A healing temple delivering healing to the wounded and comfort to those in need
* A deliverance temple of all challenges of the enemy
* An outlet of joy, a place where the Lord is King and the Holy Spirit flows freely
* A means of communication where souls are fed through the Word.
What we believe:
We believe in the operational gifts of the Spirit. We believe that Jesus Christ was born through miraculous conception. We believe He died on the cross and rose with all power.
To be Available, Attainable, Ready to assist, ready to aid, and always willing to serve. Service with a pure heart, is a key element in our mission statement. Our outward demonstration of love, allows our ministry to live the vision of Christ.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!