Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the ALS Therapy Development Institute (ALS TDI) is to develop effective therapeutics that stop ALS as soon as possible. Focused on meeting this urgent unmet medical need, ALS TDI executes a robust discovery program, as well as a multi-pronged approach to validate potential therapeutics; including small molecules, protein biologics, gene therapies and cell-based constructs. The Institute's unique, industrial-scale platform allows for the development and testing of dozens of potential therapeutics each year.
ALS TDI combines the passion and dedication of a nonprofit organization with the entrepreneurial and scientific spirit of a biotechnology company
- Our laboratory, the leading drug discovery program for ALS, bridges a critical research gap
- Our in-house expertise translates research into potential drug candidates by screening drugs in the SOD1 mouse model of ALS.
- Our scientific collaborations are designed to bring the most promising leads closer to patient use.
- We share emerging knowledge on the disease with patients, physicians, and researchers as quickly and comprehensively as possible.
- Every decision is made in the interest of finding effective treatments for people living with ALS.
- Our unique approach accelerates drug development for ALS.
- Hilary Lynch
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!