Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Dedicated to enhancing senior living in the spirit of Jewish tradition.
MorseLife is a renowned center of excellence in senior care - a non-sectarian, charitable organization that puts the needs of older adults at the forefront. As a continuum of care, MorseLife cares for seniors in various settings - in our long term care facility, short-term rehabilitation center, independent and assisted living residence, and through home and community-based services that enable seniors to age in place. We are also taking the lead in developing best practices in the care of seniors - now and in the future - through our groundbreaking research.
MorseLife is a set of values and traditions that honors our seniors and responds to their many medical, housing and social needs. MorseLife is dedicating to enhancing the lives of seniors - now and forever!
Our core values:
- Provide the highest standard of care
- Honor those we care for with dignity, compassion and respect
- Promote active lifestyles through a wide spectrum of services
- Provide uncompromising service
- Seek ways to provide services to those most in need
- Foster an academic and research environment
- Recognize that our employees, volunteers and leadership are our greatest assets
- Ensure the continuation of our mission through outstanding stewardship
- Nadine Greenberg
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!