Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Bonita Springs Assistance Office, Inc. is a not for profit and community funded, emergency organization designed to address the immediate needs of the client and assist with planning how to avoid problems in the future. Our office is located at25300 Bernwood Drive, Unit #6 inBonitaSprings,Florida. The location of our office is conveniently located for the majority of the clients we serve, it is less than a mile near to two elementary schools and the bus stop is right at the main entrance of the office.
To provide temporary assistance to residents ofBonitaSpringswho have been affected by an unexpected crisis. Our goal is to foster independence and self reliance through education and by bridging the financial needs of the recipient.
For over thirty two years, the Bonita Springs Assistance Office has served as a primary social service agency inBonitaSprings,Florida. We are proud of the fact that we have helped thousands of area residents at a time of crisis.
The objectives of our organization are to:
- Provide emergency relief forBonitaSpringsresidents to lessen the impact of financial and personal crises.
- To help others recognize their own capacity to help themselves.
- To cooperate with all agencies interested in various phases of social work in theBonitaSpringsarea.
At the Bonita Springs Assistance Office we believe in providing a "hand up" not a "hand out." We extend the helping hand of assistance, while enabling clients to retain their dignity. We show clients who are able to work how to locate jobs and become productive members of the community. We specialize in working with elderly residents and families with young children.
The services we provide are:
- Emergency Food Pantry
- Supplemental Rental/Mortgage Payment
- Utility Payment
- Dental Program for Children
- Referrals to Workforce Development
- Referrals to the Lions Club Eye Clinic
- Referrals for Mental Health Counseling
- Vouchers to Lions Club & St. Matthew's House
- Car Insurance and Repairs
- Maribel Slabaugh
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!