Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Belief Statement We believe in the importance of a relationship between our schools and the varied community groups that inform our mission, goals and vision for the future.
We believe in the importance of a relationship between our schools and the varied community groups that inform our mission, goals and vision for the future.
The mission of Fremont City Schools is to develop well-educated, life-long learners prepared to be responsible, productive and respectful members of their communities.
- Increase student achievement.
- Close socio-economic, ethnic and disability gaps in student achievement.
- Build hope, trust and respect with our community.
The Fremont City Schools
- Serves 4,200 students that come from a wide range of social and cultural backgrounds.
- The PK-12 program is provided in seven elementary buildings (Atkinson, Croghan, Hayes, Lutz, Otis, Stamm, Washington) one middle school (Fremont Middle School) and one high school (Fremont Ross High School).
- The district employs 289 certified staff and 171 classified staff.
- More than 50% of Fremont's teachers have Masters Degrees.
- The district collaborates with a variety of organizations such as Business Advisory Council, Fremont Area Foundation, Learning and Liberty Foundation, Parent Teacher Organizations, Music Boosters, Athletic Boosters, Faith Community, Levy Committees and Concerned Citizens. These groups have contributed to the district's successes, including attaining an effective rating on the State of Ohio Report Card for four consecutive years.
- Fremont's schools are guided by a carefully developed Comprehensive Continuous Improvement Plan.
- Fremont is proud of its comprehensive course offerings including Advanced Placement, Post Secondary Education Option classes, Gifted programming, full-day kindergarten, tutoring programs and summer programming.
- Fremont works closely and partners with Vanguard Career/Tech Center and Terra Community College.
- Fremont offers a wealth of co-curricular and extra-curricular opportunities. Fremont's athletic programs are respected state-wide and many of its athletic facilities, including a newly-constructed natatorium, are models of excellence. Its Performing and Visual Arts programs (k-12) are recognized for their quality every year.
- Dwayne Arnold
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!