During these uncertain times, how can we help?
As the world leader in volunteerism we feel a responsibility to unite our broader community, and to use this moment to learn from one another, to grow, and to become stronger.
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
To increase the quality of life and level of independance of individuals with disabilities and barriers through vocational opportunities, therapeutic services, training and other supports.
Gateway Services include;
- Summer Speech Therapy:
- Music Therapy
- Respite Services are services that temporarily relieve the primary care giver.
- Community Living Supports are supports used to increase or maintain personal self-sufficiency.
- Skill Building Assistance consists of activities to increase economic self-sufficiency and/ or to engage in meaningful activities.
- Supported Employment provides Job development, Job coaching and Consumer- run businesses
- Step= Up Skills Training and Employment Preparation = Unlimited Potential
- Job Certification Program assists participants to become more employable.
- Paper and Cardboard Recycling and Secure Document Destruction Arrangements can be made for pick-ups of recycling materials at your location
- Production Our workers can supplement your current work force.
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend Gateway?