Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To increase the quality of life and level of independance of individuals with disabilities and barriers through vocational opportunities, therapeutic services, training and other supports.
Gateway Services include;
- Summer Speech Therapy:
- Music Therapy
- Respite Services are services that temporarily relieve the primary care giver.
- Community Living Supports are supports used to increase or maintain personal self-sufficiency.
- Skill Building Assistance consists of activities to increase economic self-sufficiency and/ or to engage in meaningful activities.
- Supported Employment provides Job development, Job coaching and Consumer- run businesses
- Step= Up Skills Training and Employment Preparation = Unlimited Potential
- Job Certification Program assists participants to become more employable.
- Paper and Cardboard Recycling and Secure Document Destruction Arrangements can be made for pick-ups of recycling materials at your location
- Production Our workers can supplement your current work force.
- Stacie Bowker
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!