Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
For girls interested in a more competitive level of play, the traveling league is offered. It requires a greater commitment, in that each participant is expected to attend all practices, league games and weekend tournaments during the summer season. Emphasis is on skill development, teamwork, cooperation, sportsmanship and respect for others.
The following are the program goals for competitive softball:
- Provide effective, high quality training for players and coaches at all levels.
- Provide programs that are cooperative with and respected by other community programs.
- Strive to create a fun and entertaining environment for the players, families, coaches and community.
- Seek to maximize the potential of every player in the program.
- Develop players and teams that are able to compete at a national level.
- Encourage and foster player participation for the full length of a player's youth sports career.
- Foster the importance of teamwork and the understanding that all team members play an integral part in the success of the team.
- To promote skill development and create a positive self-esteem for every player
- Robert Peterson
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!