Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We are a Non Profit Organization, founded and registered in the USA in 2008, with a sole purpose of reaching the underprivileged and disadvantaged children in our local communities and globally in sourcing funds to support their needs for food, water, shelter, medicine, education and training activities. We believe that we can make the world a better place by helping and partnering with local communities in empowering, developing, growing and training children with a view of making a permanent difference in their lives and their surrounding in the regions of the USA, Africa.
We believe that every child has a right to freedom, education, medical, shelter, food, clean water and security.
Our obligations are solely for the children as the core mandate. Mentioned below are the major activities we shall provide and involved with.
- 1. CHILDREN’S RIGHTS
b) Life Skills
c) Medical Aid
e) Food and Water
- 2. CHILDREN’S PROTECTION
a) Counseling to children and parents
b) Providing legal aid
c) Building strong child/parent relationships
- 3. OPENING Children villages (ORPHANAGES)- Housing the following
b) Street kids
c) Abused kids
- 4. Building Transitional Homes
a) For kids who are to be trained and returned to their families.
- 5. FUNDRAISING VENTURES
a) Projects to raise resources
b) Building a Partnership data base
d) Networking with well wishers and donors
- 6. PROJECTS TO BE RUN
a) Education Schools
b) Children’s villages/Orphanages
c) Life Skills & Leadership Training
d) Self-generating Business Ventures for sustainability of the projects
Our managerial roles will include the following
- 1. GOVERNANCE: Provide oversight and leadership, formulation of policies and plans
- 2. MANAGEMENT: Our Team of management will provide day-to-day operations
- 3. HUMAN RESOURCES: Build a Team of staff including volunteers and experts
- 4. FINANCIAL: Provide financial acumen and prudence
- 5. EXTERNAL FACTORS: Build relationships with communities, businessmen, and the government
- 6. TRAINING: Locals and staff/volunteers
FRAME OF WORK
We shall do either one or two of what is listed below;
- 1. Manage the whole program
- 2. Adopt the existing program/s
- 3. Partner with others
- 4. Be consultants to other projects
- Gloria Cooper
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!