Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Nashville Public Library is committed to:
- Extending the benefits and joys of reading, lifelong learning, and discovery to all people through collections and services;
- Promoting the value and power of knowledge, essential in an informed democracy, by providing open and equal access to the records and opinions of the world;
- Providing emerging technologies and instruction as a gateway to information resources
within and beyond our walls;
- Serving the community with integrity and skill;
- Providing an environment welcoming to all people which serves as a gathering place within the community;
- Preserving and sharing across generations the wisdom, culture, and history of our community.
The Nashville Public Library has a Main Library downtown, an Archives, a Talking Library service, and 20 branches throughout the city. Our 300 regular volunteers help us with a variety of tasks.