During these uncertain times, how can we help?

As the world leader in volunteerism we feel a responsibility to unite our broader community, and to use this moment to become stronger.

See below to participate in our Impact Sector survey, access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and explore our growing directory of COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
Read More
  • ORGANIZATION PROFILE
  • Omaha Race for the Cure Omaha Race for the Cure

Causes

  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon

Volunteer with us!

VIEW AS
Subscribe Get an RSS feed of these Opportunities
Please wait . . .

Mission Statement

To eradicate breast cancer as a life-threatening disease by advancing research, education, screening, and treatment.

Description

The Omaha Race for the Cure is a 5K-road race that raises funds to support breast cancer research, education, screening, and treatment. Of the money raised, 75% remains in our community to support breast cancer programs such as the Omaha Breast Health Fund and the Every Woman Matters program. The remaining 25% benefits the Susan G. Komen Foundation's National Grant Program. Volunteers organize every facet of the Race.

Website

http://www.omaharaceforthecure.org

Report this organization

Reviews

BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend Omaha Race for the Cure?