Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Comprehensive Housing Assistance, Inc.'s mission is to develop and support thriving, stable communities in neighborhoods with a substantial Jewish population. CHAI accomplishes this mission by:
• Developing and managing affordable rental housing
• Rehabilitating housing and providing supporting repair services
• Promoting homeownership and providing loans to purchase and upgrade homes
• Providing services to the most vulnerable populations in the target areas
• Supporting neighborhood development
• Increased home ownership and economic stability in northwest Baltimore
• Increased neighborhood safety and strengthened community associations and public schools through community organizing
• Served the needs of low-income senior adults through the Senior Home Repair and Modification Program, Senior Friendly Neighborhoods, and Senior Community Engagement
• Assisted hundreds of people every year to become homeowners and renovate and upgrade their homes through its Homeownership Services program
• Produced or renovated 1,484 units of multi-family housing for low-income senior adults
• Enabled hundreds of low-income senior adults to stay in their homes safely and affordably
• Provided foreclosure counseling to approximately 130 homeowners annually
CHAI is a non-profit organization committed to equal housing opportunity.
- Sterling McKinley
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!