Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Deborah’s Place opens doors of opportunity for women who are homeless in Chicago. Supportive housing and services offer women their key to healing, achieving their goals and moving on from the experience of homelessness.
Deborah’s Place is Chicago’s largest provider of supportive housing exclusively for women and is recognized as an innovative leader among homeless service providers locally and nationally. Since our founding in 1985, we have worked collaboratively with our participants, offered a range of high quality services and tried new approaches - putting Deborah’s Place at the forefront of agencies making a difference to those in need in Chicago.
Our core values guide our work to fulfill our mission.
- We believe that safe, clean and affordable housing is a right.
- We believe that every woman has the potential to achieve her goals and determine her future.
- We believe that women heal from life traumas through healthy relationships and a caring, supportive community.
- We believe that we are stronger when we welcome and celebrate the diversities of the women we serve, our donors, volunteers and staff.
- We believe in striving for continual growth, development and excellence in the supportive housing and services we provide.
- We believe that our impact is greatest when we work in collaboration with individuals, organizations and the community at large.
- Laurie Respass
- (773) 638-6579
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!