Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
iGotITtoo is dedicated to ending digital inequality in underserved communities.
iGotITtoo provides a community driven program that offers technology-based learning and support services. We recognize that it is not access to technology that will alleviate digital inequality, but the ability to organize and use information obtained from these resources to improve quality of life. Increased opportunities for technology access, education and support enable program participants to become a potential resource for the communities in which they live.
Programming is aimed at strengthening communities, expanding social networks and widening opportunities necessary to create a positive economic and emotional impact for all those involved.
What makes us different...
- combine techniques and resources from technology, education and social services fields to provide experiential and cooperative learning.
- promote program sustainability by ensuring that community members and leaders are actively involved in each phase of program operation and growth.
- deliver individual, on-site programming specific to participants.
- facilitate cooperative and experiential learning emphasizing an increase in productivity as well as skill.
- use technology resources as tools to improve the quality of life and enhance the social and civic engagement of underserved communities.
- introduce Internet content that is relevant and useful to participants (local resources, employment opportunities and interests).
- Clare Chiesa
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!