Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Founded in 1984, the MWA's mission is to develop and expand the grape and wine industry in Maryland - through education and promotion.
The general objectives of the Association, to which its members are joined together and mutually pledge, shall be to broaden the market for Maryland wine through:
- Encouraging the production of high-quality grapes and wine in Maryland;
- Increasing public recognition of the Maryland wine industry;
- Establishing and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with local, State and Federal governmental agencies and industry groups;
- Providing a forum for the exchange of ideas to the mutual benefit of all members;
- Providing a forum for contracts and collective event planning.
Becoming a member of the state trade organization should be an integral part of any winery's development plans. We invite you to join as an associate member in the years leading to your formal licensing, and welcome you as a full member upon formal licensing.
The Maryland Wineries Association, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)6 trade organization representing Maryland's commercial wineries.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!