Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
promote healthy relationships in future generations by raising awareness about bullying in youth daing using complementary education.
we provide the following services for the community at their request.
- Share Kaity’s Storya True, impactful and compelling story that brings to light the warning signs of Teen Dating Violence (TDV) and what lessons can be learned to prevent such a tragedy for others. In addition we provide current data in an effort to promote Healthy Relationships.
- Provide Education regarding Kaity’s Law A Law that was enacted in the state of Arizona September 2009 to provide those in Dating Relationships protection under the law
- Hold various Workshops at Conferences Topics range from TDV to How to Make a Difference in Your Community
- Set up Exhibit Tables at various events To distribute important brochures and literature to the community to bring awareness to violence among and against our children.
- Maintain a useful and concise website www.kaitysway.orgwhichcontains all the information found in the brochure as well as a summary of Kaity’s Story, information on how to Get Help and Give Help, Current Events and a Blog page for open discussions and additional information to distribute.
- Send out an electronic monthly newsletter, Kaity’s Korner which provides information about what Kaity’s Way has done, what is up and coming and significant statistical data.
- Distribute Brochures and important literature regarding violence among and against children