Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to heal and prevent child abuse, family violence and other dysfunctional behaviors to enable happier children, stronger families, and more productive communities.
We support, mentor and encourage long-term relationships with our MMV family members. We ensure that basic needs for food, shelter, clothing and health care are satisfied so that our family members can work on the next level of achievement. We encourage life-long learning and support education at all levels. We connect our family members with employment opportunities for self-sufficiency. We are especially supportive for socially fragile families: teen parents and their babies, foster children and foster-young adults, single moms and working families still struggling at the poverty line. Our programs are innovative and holistic/wrap-around. We also encourage linking with existing programs rather than competing for already limited funds. Some of our resources include:
- Teen Mom and Dad programs
- No Maybe Babies programs: nutrition, clothing, healthcare
- Foster children and young adults:
- Single Mom programs
- Healthy eating and exercise for life
- Safe Haven program for saving pets, and people, from abuse
- Education and enrichment programs for children
- Tuition assistance for preschool through college
- Job and career development
- Household and lifestyle budget mentoring
- Donja Garvey
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!