Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
ADC strives to create connections and communication between the general public, dance artists, dance educators, dance companies and others in dance related fields statewide.
ADC serves Arizona and the dance community by providing an outlet for sharing information about dance with the general public, and to expose dance arts as a viable cultural entity in every Our purpose is to:
- Create connections and communication statewide
- Provide dance education workshops and lectures
- Provide resources, services and opportunities for dancers
- Increase public awareness, understanding and access to dance
- Facilitate dance forums
- Seek funding to sponsor dance events, workshops and dance scholarships
- Provide and maintain an informational website with a calendar of events, articles and blogs on dance-related topics, monthly e-blast/e-newsletter and member directory
The Arizona Dance Coalition (ADC) is a statewide organization designed to assist the cultural and educational needs of the dance community, schools and general public by providing educational information, resources and services that are related to the field of dance.
ADC membership is for dancers, dance organizations, choreographers, dance educators, musicians/composers for dance, production and technical artists, venues/presenters of dance, sponsors, and those who are passionate and committed to the growth and development of the art of dance and its related fields.