Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- To promote the positive exposure of service to the University of Maryland and surrounding communities
- To make membership in this Chapter the best possible experience for all Members.
- To recognize the special attributes each Member brings to the Fraternity.
- To promote fellowship among our Brothers.
- To serve as positive role models for the campus community.
- To increase membership and retain our current membership.
- To enthusiastically participate in all areas of University life.
- To promote and participate in inter-chapter activities.
As the Epsilon Mu Chapter of Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity, we will be recognized as this campus's premier service organization by exemplifying our cardinal principles of leadership, friendship, and service. Furthermore, we will strive to promote unity, diversity and loyalty to fulfill our promise to better our fraternity, campus, community, and nation.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!