Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
To provide support services to adults experiencing mental illness and disabling emotional problems.
Daily programs that bring our members into the mainstream of society.
- A friendly caring atmosphere
- Peer counciling
- Training programs that enhance skills and self esteem
- Non-medical support groups
- Discussions sessions
- Social activities that reduce isolation
- Networking and problem solving with other members
- Social Workers to assist members
- Educational programs
- Healthy living programs
- Social activities
- Community Education
- Information and referrals
- Seminars on mental health issues
- Speakers Bureau
Would you recommend Selby House - Arcadia, Mental Health Community Centers, Inc.?
by Rick O. from Sarasota, FL (Administrator for this Organization) (2011-11-04 12:29:24.0)
Mental Health Community Centers provides support and services vital to those with mental illness and their loved ones that is not available anywhere else in Sarasota County. The programs help hundreds of people daily and could not exist without community and member volunteers.