Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to walk beside children, families and adults of all ages, and to support them in maintaining safe, healthy, meaningful lives within the community.
Child & Family Services of Southwestern Michigan, Inc. originated in 1891 as the Children's Aid Society, which helped hundreds of orphaned children find permanent homes. The 1970's brought a merger, a name change to Child & Family Services of Southwestern Michigan, Inc., and the beginning of an expansion of services. During the 1980's, many new programs were developed, and CFS consolidated its identity as a full-service agency.
Currently CFS provides community services through the following programs:
- Day Services for Seniors - Creative socialization & day care for seniors with/without Alzheimer’s
- Home Care Services - Quality in-home care and alternative to long term care
- West Michigan Guardianship - Offers conservatorship, guardianship, representative payee, and power of attorney services to individuals who require assistance with financial needs
- Link Youth Crisis Intervention Center - 24-hour-a-day youth crisis intervention services
- National Safe Place -
- Safe Shelter - Emergency shelter provided for up to 30 days for female victims of domestic violence and their children
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!