Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To provide a research based mentor program model for use at San Francisco Unified School District (SFUSD) elementary and secondary school sites to support student success.
To enhance student:
- Academic performance
- Positive behavior
- Positive attitude toward school/learning
- Involvement in asset building activities
- Problem solving and conflict management skills
What is the Mentoring For Success Program?
- A school-based mentoring program coordinated by Student Support Services Department and designed to build student assets to address academic achievement, attendance, positive behavior, and problem solving.
How Mentoring For Success Works
- Volunteer mentors meet one-to-one with students on campus weekly.
- Training, match support, and monthly activities nurture match relationships
- The program focuses first on developing a consistent and trusting relationship. Matches then engage in a variety of enrichment and goal directed activities.
- Erin Farrell
- Need admin access?