Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to find the cures.
A world without breast cancer
Our Core Values:
- We believe in the power of the individual- recognizing the extreme value of one and the dynamic force of many.
- We honor volunteerism and foster the spirit to serve by the lives that we touch.
- We nurture an environment where people are valued and treated with dignity, respect and fairness.
- We are committed to being a positive agent of change- demonstrating compassion and integrity in all we do.
- We believe that distinguished financial performance is a must, not as an end in itself, but as a means to accomplish our broader mission.
About Susan G. Komen:
Nancy G. Brinker promised her dying sister, Susan G. Komen, she would do everything in her power to end breast cancer forever. In 1982, that promise became Susan G. Komen for the Cure, which is now the world's largest breast cancer organization and the largest source of nonprofit funds dedicated to the fight against breast cancer with more than $1.3 billion invested to date.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!