Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Beautiful Minds Incorporation is to cultivate a high-quality, collaborative, safe, nuturing, continously improving, supportive, child-centered learning experience in order to prepare early and innovative learners to maximize the potential of their beautiful minds.
Cultivating beautiful minds one child at a time.
Beliefs & Values:
The beliefs and values of Beautiful Minds, Incorporation are as follows:
- Mobilizing large number of parents/family members is key to increased achievement.
- Standards of family engagement are best defined by a compatible framework.
- Individual parent responsibility is outlined in a learning compact that builds social capital.
- Effective outreach includes systemically welcoming parents into schools.
- Parents participate more fully in their child's education and further their own education.
- Communities work more closely with schools and improve neighborhoods.
- Programs are more successful when linked to the developmental needs of children.
- All people posess an inherent desire to learn and achieve.
- All children can and will learn.
- Family support and involvement are critical to successful student achievement.
- People learn in a variety of ways.
- Learning is a life-long process.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!