Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our Mission is to provide exceptional physical, social, emotional, and spiritual care to the terminally ill patient. We are committed to enhancing quality of life while preserving patients' dignity. We accomplish our goal through compassionate, yet quality patient care, common courtesy, quality improvement, and education.
- Hospice is a special concept of care designed to provide comfort and support to patients and their families when a life-limiting illness no longer responds to cure-oriented treatments.
- Hospice care neither prolongs life nor hastens death. Hospice staff and volunteers offer a specialized knowledge of medical care, including pain management.
- The goal of hospice care is to improve the quality of patient's last days by offering comfort and dignity.
- Hospice care is provided by a team-oriented group of specially trained professionals, volunteers and family members.
- Hospice addresses all symptoms of a disease, with a special emphasis on controlling a patient's pain and discomfort.
- Hospice deals with the emotional, social and spiritual impact of the disease on the patient and the patient's family and friends. Hospice offers a variety of bereavement and counseling services to families before and after a patient's death.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!