Volunteer Accountants for Nonprofits
- Board Development
- Computers & Technology
LocationP. O. Box 19141Philadelphia, PA 19141 United States
Volunteer Accountants for Nonprofits is a Pennsylvania nonprofit corporation comprised of CPAs and accountants dedicated to providing pro bono training and consulting to not-for-profit organizations.
Our goal is to help new nonprofits get the right start.
Volunteer Accountantss for Nonprofits provides up to 20 hours of pro bono training and consulting within a period of 6 months to small and start up nonprofit organications.
We provide all the accounting and management training that a start up nonprofit needs, including:
* Help prepare the 501(c)(3) applicaton - Form 1023
* Explain federal and state reporting requirements
* Set up and train on QuickBooks
* Train in bank reconciltions
* Recommend accounting and internal control procedures
* Consulting on preparing for a review or an audit
* Review/recommend management oversight responsibilities