Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- To find a cure for pancreatic cancer in honor of Ron Hirshberg and the thousands of people who are diagnosed with this disease each year.
- To create a premier Pancreatic Cancer Center where all needs of pancreatic cancer patients can be met in one location with the most advanced treatment options.
- To be recognized as a patient support reference source for pancreatic cancer patients and their families.
- To fund projects and programs designed to improve patient care, treatment and, ultimately, pancreatic cancer survival rates.
- To integrate and unite generations, young and old, through physical fitness participation, while creating public awareness and raising money to find a cure for pancreatic cancer.
Founded in 1997, the Hirshberg Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research is a national, nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing pancreatic cancer research, and providing information, resources and support to pancreatic cancer patients and their families.