Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
At Kings we:
- achieve high standards for our students and ourselves
- empower and challenge every student to reach their full potential
- deliver exceptional service and value for our partner agents
- nurture a friendly, supportive community where everyone belongs
- provide our students with a rounded and memorable experience
- celebrate the success of every student
- strive for innovation whilst being proud of our traditions
- believe in being authentic, trustworthy and credible at all times
- enjoy having fun
- understand that our students come first.
Kings Colleges was established in 1957. Since then, tens of thousands of international students have studied with us.
Our Bournemouth college was first opened through a partnership between Mr. Frederick King and Robert Watts. After the death of Mr King, Robert Watts assumed full ownership of the Bournemouth college.
In 1966 we opened our London college in Beckenham, and in 1986 Kings Oxford was added to our group of colleges.
Over the years, Kings has been a pioneer in international education programmes. In the 1970s, we were one of the very first colleges to welcome significant numbers of students from China and Asia.
In 2008, Robert Watts sold Kings Colleges to Prime Education.
Today, with a fresh new brand identity, and a Management team which combines new thinking with seasoned experience, Kings Colleges has a renewed commitment to service, quality and results.
Now in our sixth decade of change and development, one thing has remained consistent. We give every single one of our students a warm welcome, outstanding teaching, an active social life and a complete learning experience.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!