Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Northeast Iowa Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) engages persons age 55 and older in volunteer service to meet critical community needs; and to provide a high quality experience that will enrich the lives of volunteers.
- Volunteers choose when, where and how often they would like to volunteer.
- Volunteers utilize their gifts, talents and life skills to make a difference in their own community.
- Training and orientation is provided by both the RSVP program and the volunteer station where they will be serving.
- Volunteers are covered by a liability insurance policy while volunteering.
- Volunteers are invited to appreciation events in honor of their service.
- A data base of volunteer hours is maintained with Presidential Volunteer Service Awards given based on hours of lifetime service.
- Accomodations are made for 'snow birds' and other seasonal volunteer schedules.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!