Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Mission of the Georgia National Guard State Youth Program is to prepare our Guard Youth for success in a dynamic global society, by providing leadership responsive to the unique needs of our military youth. We are committed to assist our Guard Youth by promoting programs and services focusing on emotional, social, educational, and character development.
The Georgia National Guard Youth Development Program serves children and youth 6-18 and provides opportunities for youth to develop their physcial, social, emotional and cognitive abilities and to experience achievement, leadership, employment, friendship and recognition.
- To establish quality programs and services that directly impact Guard Youth of all ages.
- To build character, strength, and resiliency by supporting the unique needs of our Guard Youth.
- To enhance self-esteem by providing activities for healthy development.
- Collaborate with organizations designed to support military youth such as Georgia 4-H, Boys & Girls Clubs of America, and Operation Military Kids.
- To promote networking opportunities, and peer support among Guard Youth in a safe environment.
- Kara Coleman
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!