Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Not Alone is a rally point for warriors returning from combat and their families on the homefront. It is an organization and community where warriors and families come together to overcome their challenges and to share their experiences in the new normal that exists after war.
As a 501c3 non profit organization, Not Alone exists to empower warriors, veterans, and their families by providing confidential, no-cost support, programs, and resources that help them face the challenges of life after war.
The Not Alone programs, resources, and services are funded through individual donations, corporate sponsorships, and private grants and are no cost to the warrior or family member. They include:
- Warriors - weekly eGroup for combat veterans
- Operation Foxtrot Papa - weekly eGroup for spouses and significant others
- Trench Talk - informal group for spouses and significant others
- Parents - eGroup for parents and other family members
- Counseling - in-person counseling programs available in 16 states (Call 1.866.781.8010 or email us at email@example.com to make an appointment.)
- eClinic/Crisis Line - 24/7 call line and online support center (Contact the eClinic at 1.866.781.8010 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!