Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- To leave a lasting impression of selfless love that will be imprinted into the heart of each child and youth for eternity.
- To make weekly phone calls and do monthly visit to those who are our elders living in their home or assistant living facilities
- To make weekly phone calls and tri-monthly visit to the sick and shut in
- To assist other nonprofit organizations that offer programs for infants and children similar to the vision of Touch Love Ministries. For example, programs for:
1. Those in shelters or residential facilities.
2. Those who are orphaned through the death of their parents to AIDS.
3. Those abandoned by an alcoholic, drug addict, mental, or unstable parent
Our Strategic Solutions: We are collaborating with several already established nonprofit organizations that are providing consistent care in a stable and safe environment; where infants and children's needs are met with love, patience and compassion. Touch Love Ministries will develop strategic partnerships:
1. Fundraising on their behalf
2. Meeting their "Wish List" needs
3. Providing onsite volunteering service
4. Doing several outreach events
In addition, TLM will make itself available to do whatever needs to be done, that will allow these organizations to provide the best quality care for these helpless little ones.
Touch Love ministries Inc, (TLM), 501Â© 3 nonprofit organization
Our vision: "Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble..." James 1:27. Touch Love Ministries' vision is to touch and transform lives; by visiting widows, elderly, sick and those who are orphans. In addition to being instrumental in impacting the lives of children, teenagers and young adults in identifying their purpose, where they will make lasting and valuable contributions in today's society.
This is done through our outreaches involving motivational speaking from individuals who have gone through great life difficulties and are now making a difference (ex, our very own president/founder of TLM). We include planned activities such as a musical concert, face painting, manicures, haircuts, gifts giveaways (brand new pajamas, t-shirts stuff animals, children books, coloring books & crayons, and school supplies) in our events.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!