Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Fremont FRC is a welcoming place where families and individuals are nurtured, encouraged, and provided quality services to build on their own strengths to help themselves and others.
The Fremont FRC is a collaborative of 25+ City, County, State, and non-profit social service agencies working together under one roof to serve families in Southern Alameda County, including Fremont, Union City, Newark and Hayward. The City of Fremont’s Human Services Department is the lead agency - the FRC Core Team - and provides the key staff who administers the FRC and coordinates the many initiatives underway at the Center.
We provide a variety of services to South County residents including:
- adult and youth employment
- adult and youth counseling
- case management
- childcare information, referrals and subsidies
- housing information
- mental health services
- public benefits
- health insurance counseling
- nutrition services for mothers and children
- services for veterans and those with disabilities
- mediation & legal services
- financial counseling & coaching, asset-building programs; tax preparation services
- workshops and support groups
- on-site drop-in childcare.
- Christine LaBadie
- (510) 574-2000
- Need admin access?