Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
EAA Chapter 241 is located in DeKalb, Illinois, and our primary airport is the DeKalb Taylor Municipal Airport (KDKB). We are a local chapter of the international non-profit organization, Experimental Aircraft Association, and we gather together to share in the joys of aviation. Pilots and non-pilots, aircraft owners and builders as well as non-owners are welcome to join. Our chapter has no dues, sharing in the belief that we are all gathering together not to make a profit, but to share our love of flying.
Our Articles of Incorporation, Article 3 Purpose:
1. Promote and encourage the sport, safety, and growth of recreational aviation.
2. Promote, encourage, and facilitate an atmosphere where all are welcome to join in and become a part of recreational aviation and this EAA Chapter.
3. Promote, encourage, and facilitate an environment that fosters training, safety and high standards in the design, construction, restoration, maintenance, and operation of all types of recreational aircraft.
4. Promote, encourage, and facilitate recreational aviation activities that provide educational opportunities.
5. Promote a positive, productive, and cooperative relationship between the Chapter and those governmental agencies and private enterprises that provide aviation services and facilities to the benefit of the members of the Chapter and aviation in general.
6. Promote, encourage, and facilitate Membership in the EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association Incorporated).
7. Support and promote the mission, vision, goals and objectives of the EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association) through programs and services within the Chapter family.
8. Have fun!
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!