Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
ACT for Alexandria is a community foundation that seeks to raise the level and effectiveness of community engagement and giving for the benefit of all Alexandria.
ACT...when you absolutely want to improve Alexandria.
ACT for Alexandria helps people who care deeply about our extraordinary city to do the greatest good for those in need among us. The result, from one end of Alexandria to the other, is greater assistance for those who lack basic needs for their children...new supports to heal or prevent child abuse...and more powerful tools for those who yearn to build a new future or simply need a neighbor's helping hand today.
ACT magnifies the difference each of us can make by:
- directing generous donations of time and dollars to effective existing services
- creating innovative and successful solutions from the "building blocks" of existing services
- strengthening human service organizations so they can accomplish more with their always-precious resources
ACT's Family of Initiatives
- ACTion Alexandria
- ACT Now Fund
- Alexandria Board Leadership Exchange (ABLE)
- Alexandria Council of Human Service Organizations (ACHSO)
- Capacity Building Grants
- Center for Alexandria's Children (CAC)
- Give Back Alexandria
- Lotsa Helping Hands partnership
- Nonprofit Excellence Forum
- Spring for Alexandria
- The Giving Circle of Alexandria
- Tracy Viselli
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!