Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
MBAA has the following goals and objectives:
- To promote membership in all categories and classes.
- To promote a yearly State Championship Racing Series. This statewide series to include all categories and all classes of riders set forth in the MBAA Racing Rules as they may be amended from time to time.
- To educate mountain bicyclists in riding safety, trail etiquette, and increased understanding of other user groups.
- To promote the presence and rights of mountain bikes.
- To advocate keeping trails open to mountain bikes.
- To engage in regular trail maintenance statewide.
- To educate the general public on the positive aspects of multi-user trails.
- To conduct recreational rides, clinics, and recreational events.
- To promote individual rider development.
- To publish a monthly newsletter.
Mountain biking organization that promotes outdoor recreation.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!