Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Polyamorous NYC is to encourage the growth of the Polyamorous community and culture of New York City. We welcome all members regardless of gender or sexual orientation, while giving focused attention to Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender communities.
Some of the ways we accomplish this are:
- Provide safe, inspiring forums for all people to meet regardless of experience so they may freely discuss Polyamory;
- Help build self-awareness about polyamory among individuals, relationships and families within the Polyamorous community;
- Explore and address Polyamorous issues specific to Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender people;
- Build trust and cross-cultural awareness between the Polyamorous community and the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender communities;
- Use media, plan events, and design programs to elevate the visibility of Polyamory to mainstream society as a valid and viable relationship option; and
- Build strategic alliances with other organizations and communities.
Polyamorous NYC is the only Poly organization in the nation designed specifically to serve the needs of the Gay, Lesbian, Bi & Trans community. The group is diverse, including individuals, couples and groups of various ethnicities and genders. What brings us together is our shared interest in long-term, romantically-committed, multiple-partner relationships and a love of the GLBT way of life.
We meet on the third Wednesday of the month at 8pm in the Lesbian and Gay Community Center of New York.
- Quran Osborne
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!