Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To support and advocate for people with intellectual and other developmental disabilities and their families as they choose how they live, learn, work and play. We fight for persons with developmental disabilities so they can reach for a brighter, more inclusive future.
People with developmental disabilities have equal opportunities to choose their own paths.
- We promote a system of support and self-sufficiency
- We advocate for basic civil rights
- We increase public awareness
- We improve public policies
- We provide information and referral sources
- We develop opportunities and services that enable people to become contributing members of their communities
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!