Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Monroeville Christian/Judea Foundation has developed a family of health service and residential facilities to provide quality care to persons who live in our community. Among these are The Cedars of Monroeville, The Cedars Community Care Network, Cedars Home Health Care Services, and Cedars Community Hospice.
Our mission is to:
- Provide exceptional health care services that are resident/patient focused while using a holistic, family-sensitive approach. We promote spiritual, physical, and psychosocial wholeness.
- Support employees in their delivery of exceptional care.
It is our goal to become more than a health and residential system, but instead, a vehicle for recreating a sense of community. We incorporated a conscious effort to deal with the reality - that no matter how many years we may have loved in one place or how close we live to one another - we often live as strangers. It is our belief that holistic, family-centered, personalized care provided by competent, caring staff will meet this goal.
Our core values include:
- CaringA spirit of willingness and compassionate service to others.
- RespectThe treatment of residents, patients, and each other with dignity.
- IntegrityAn ethical responsibility for upholding standards of honesty and truthfulness.
We are committed to performing our mission through ecumenical cooperation with other health care providers and the community in order to strengthen the ties of all our local institutions. Strengthening those ties means strengthening the institution, the network that surrounds the institution, and the ways in which people can relate to each other through the institution_be it a religious congregation, a veteran's organization, a senior citizen center, a community college, a school, membership clubs, fraternal organizations, or a housing complex.
- Jennifer DiLiscia
- 412 373 3900
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!