Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of A Minnesota Without Poverty is to build, organize and mobilize a statewide movement to end poverty in Minnesota by 2020.
The vision is expressed in the first principle of A Common Foundation: Shared Principles for Overcoming Poverty-- that all people are provided those things that protect human dignity and make for healthy life: adequate food and shelter, meaningful work, safe communities, healthcare, and education.
The working goals of A Minnesota Without Poverty are
- Build the public will to end poverty
- Effect public policy, based on the Legislative Commission to End Poverty recommendations
- Engage public leadership from all eight sectors of society
- Promote public accountability, using the benchmarks established in the Legislative Commission to End Poverty report
- Broaden public access for the development and economic well being of all Minnesotans
- Nancy Maeker
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!