Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- Engage adults from all walks of life to develop sustained, strength-building relationships with children and adolescents, both within families and in neighborhoods.
- Mobilize young people to use their power as asset builders and change agents. Listening to their input and including them in decision making.
- Activate sectors of the community-such as schools, congregations, businesses, and youth, human service, and health-care organizations-to create an asset-building culture and to contribute fully to young people’s healthy development.
- Invigorate community programs to become more asset rich and to be available to and accessed by all children and youth.
- Influence civic decisions by influencing decision makers and opinion leaders to leverage financial, media, and policy resources in support of this positive transformation of communities and society.
The United Brothers of America is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit community advocacy group for the advancement of at-risk boys and girls through service learning, developmental assets and enrichment training to develop, train and sustain them for college, work and life.
- Louis McNeil
- 800 920 7537 ext 800
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!