Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To provide education and resources to help citizens develop and nurture their appreciation and understanding of our natural heritage and foster a lifetime commitment to the protection of our fragile planet Earth.
Beaver Creek Reserve is a special place where you can share, explore, experience and learn about the rich natural diversity of Wisconsin's Chippewa Valley. The Reserve...
- Includes a nature center, butterfly house, observatory, youth camp, nature store, citizen science center, field research station and charter science research school.
- Provides programs, activities, and experiences to help people of all ages explore and discover the magic and mystery of the natural world.
- Is located four miles north of Fall Creek, Wisconsin, on County Hwy. K (12 miles east of Eau Claire).
- Encompasses 380 acres of diverse habitat including upland woods, river bottom forests, wetlands, and savannah areas. BCR is bordered by the Eau Claire River, and two small trout streams run though the property.
- Is home to a multitude of birds, wildlife and native flowers in a diversity of habitats.
- Offers miles of hiking and ski trails for year-round opportunities to explore and enjoy our local natural beauty.