Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Through advocacy and a broad variety of services, Hocking . Athens . Perry Community Action helps families and individuals achieve an improved quality of life by working to alleviate the hardships of poverty.
Strategies to accomplish this mission include:
The development and operation of program services that address such issues as:
- Early education needs of children
- Employment and training needs for self-sufficiency
- Safe and affordable housing for low and moderate income residents
- Food and nutrition needs of residents of all ages
- Community development activities that improve infrastructure
Non-profit agency that their goals is to feed hungry people in Southeast Ohio
- Tina Hall
- (800) 385-6813
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!