Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the NorwoodResourceCenter is to serve the Norwood community by providing effective, informative and educational activities and services that improve quality of life socially, economically, physically and environmentally. We accomplish this mission by:
1. Acting as a resource and referral agent
2. Providing direct services to individuals
3. Supporting projects that serve the neighborhood as a whole
4. Serving as a neighborhood hub, and
5. Being a model for other communities
The Norwood Resource Center is a non-profit organization that specializes in resource and referrals. We offer JCCEO Liheap Assistance when available, free computer classes, free income tax preparation, free blood pressure checks, a free homework help club and more. If nothing can be done to assist a client directly through the center we will refer the client to a source that can better assist him/her.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!